"My husband and I began our honeymoon by staying 5 nights at Casa Verde in Castel Cellesi. We loved the whole experience. The house was perfect for our needs with full kitchen, including cooking utensils, 2 bathrooms ans a bedroom with a beautiful view of the valley. Eddie was very friendly, helpful, informative and accessible. He gave us a map and a full explanation of all the nearby sights worth visiting. With our rental car, we visited Viterbo, Orvieto, La Civita, Bolsena and montefiascone. All towns were unique and interesting. The food and wine were incredible. We would highly recommend Castel Cellesi to anyone looking for a relaxing experience that is a little bit off the beaten path."
Sami B, England - Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
"In Castel Cellesi I had one of my most beautiful and relaxing vacations. Peace and quiet, beautiful surrounds and great accommodation, really made it."
Julie Robinson, London England
"Thank you for your hospitality and for fulfilling every and all of our wishes. I and my family really enjoyed our vacation. See you next year same date."
Patricia Millar, Cleveland (USA)
"For elderly people like me and my husband this is like a real little paradise. We warmly recommend anyone to come and stay."
Mary McCaib, Toronto (Canada)
"A vacation in Castel Cellesi is an unforgettable experience! I couldn’t get over the friendly locals, and of course the food... Wonderful. Thank you so much."
David Wyse, Sevenoaks England
"Coming from Finland one of the most important considerations for me was good weather and comfortable accommodation. I found this and more in Castel Cellesi. To my surprise I found Finnish spoken in the village! Well done."
Jorma Jyrkilä, Finland
Terme dei Papi - SPAThe epicentre of the area of thermal activity exending for approximately three km around Viterbo is located in the spring of Bulicame, mentioned by Dante Alighieri. This sprin was already in use in Roman times when the Romans built a huge thermal bath of which only a few modest ruins remain today. The sulphurous water is famous for its therapeutic power and contains Hydrogen sulphate, sulphites, sulphates, sulphur colloid.
- Sulphur baths: arthritis, arthrosis, convalescence from phlebitis, rheumatism of the muscles and joints, neuritis, skin problems, psoriasis etc.
- Mud baths treatments: arthritis, sciatic arthrosis, neuritis, recovery after broken bones, myalgia.
- Steam grotto: arthritis, arthrosis, reumathism of the joints and muscles, sciatica, obesity, uricaemia, gout.
- Inhalations: (performed with special aerosol-therapy equipment) phayrngitis,sinusitis, rhinitis, bronchial asthma, anaphylactic deseases of the nose, throat and upper respiratory tract.
- Douches: (performed with sulphur water in its natural state, containing all its physical and chemical properties, most importantly radioactivity) acute and chronic uterine problems, vaginitis and other gynaecological problems.